- Hard standing pitches both with and without 230v electric hook-up
- Large tent areas where campers can choose their own spot to pitch their tents
- Easy access to the shore of Loch Dunvegan directly from the campsite
- Free hot showers and toilet facilities in the large, clean and recently refurbished amenity block
- Purpose built accessible toilet and shower
- Shaver points and hair dryers
- Laundry room with deep sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, spinner and iron
- Dedicated dish washing room
- Chemical toilet and grey water disposal points
- Free WiFi across the campsite
- Sockets for charging device batteries
- Freezer for refreezing ice packs
- Maps and information about the local area in reception
- A room for tent campers to shelter in from the occasional wind and rain
Well-behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after.
Barbeques must be off the ground so they don’t burn the grass – we have some flat stones at Reception that we are happy to lend you.
Check out time from the site is 11.00am.
No arrivals before 2.30pm please.
We ask for quiet on the site after 10.30pm.