- Hard standing pitches both with and without 230v electric hook-up
- Large tent areas where campers can choose their own spot to pitch their tents
- Easy access to the shore of Loch Dunvegan directly from the campsite
- Free hot showers and toilet facilities in the large, clean, and modern amenity block
- Purpose built accessible toilet and shower
- Shaver points and hair dryers
- Laundry facilities including large washing machine and tumble dryer
- Dish washing room
- Chemical toilet and grey water disposal points
- Free WiFi across the campsite
- Free use of sockets for charging device batteries
- Free use of freezer for refreezing ice packs
- Maps and information about the local area in reception
- A storm shelter for tent campers.
Well-behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after.
Barbeques must not be placed on the grass or picnic benches.
Check out time from the site is 11.00am.
No arrivals before 2.30pm please.
We ask for quiet on the site after 10.30pm.