- 24 hard standing pitches with 230v 16A electric hook-up
- Large tent areas where campers can choose their own spot to pitch their tents
- Free hot showers and toilet facilities for campers in the recently refurbished amenity block
- Shaver points and coin operated hair dryers
- Laundry room with a deep sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, spinner and iron
- Dedicated dish washing room
- Facilities for caravan and motorhome waste disposal
- Free WiFi across the campsite
- Sockets for charging device batteries
- A freezer for refreezing ice packs
- Reception is open all day for information about the local area
- Public telephone
Hard-standing pitches only
We do not take bookings for tents
As all our caravan and motorhome pitches are hard standing if you wish to erect an awning you should bring steel pegs in case you need them.
The toilets and showers are closed for cleaning every day between 1pm and 3pm.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the site but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after. We do not have a dog walking area on the site and most of the surrounding countryside is grazed by sheep.
Barbeques must be off the ground so they don’t burn the grass – we have stones at Reception that we are happy to lend you.
Camp fires are not permitted.
Check out time from the site is 11.30am.
No arrivals before 2.30pm please.
We ask for quiet on the site after 10.30pm.