- Hard standing pitches both with and without 230v electric hook-up
- Large tent areas where campers can choose their own spot to pitch their tents
- Direct access to Loch Dunvegan from the campsite
- Free hot showers and toilet facilities for campers in the recently refurbished amenity block
- Purpose built disabled toilet and shower
- Shaver points and coin operated hair dryers
- Laundry room with a deep sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, spinner and iron
- Dedicated dish washing room
- Facilities for caravan and motorhome waste disposal
- Free WiFi across the campsite
- Sockets for charging device batteries
- A freezer for refreezing ice packs
- Maps and information about the local area available from reception
Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the site but must be kept on leads at all times and cleaned up after.
Barbeques must be off the ground so they don’t burn the grass – we have stones at Reception that we are happy to lend you.
Camp fires are not permitted.
Check out time from the site is 11.30am.
No arrivals before 2.30pm please.
We ask for quiet on the site after 10.30pm.