Terms & Conditions
Our aim is that all our visitors enjoy themselves when they stay with us. However we need to tell you a few things to help make sure that happens:
- Campers must check in at reception before taking a pitch.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.30am.
- If you wish to stay another night, please ask us in reception before 10.30am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Small camp fires are allowed if they are in a fire pit raised off the ground. Please show consideration for other campers by ensuring that they are not bothered by your smoke or noise.
- Barbecues are OK provided you do not put them directly on the grass. We have some flat stones at reception you can borrow to raise them up.
- If you arrive after our reception has closed please follow the instructions displayed on the door of the campsite reception. If you do not have a booking please do not take a reserved pitch. Late arrivals please come to reception in the morning.
- Guests visiting campers on the site must check in at reception. A charge may be applicable.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators are not permitted.
- It may sometimes be necessary for tents on a pitch for a long period to relocate to another pitch.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks please let us know via phone or email.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
If you don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions it may result in you being asked to leave the campsite without a refund. When you make a booking or accept a pitch you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group. Kinloch Campsite will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any customer, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy:
A non-refundable deposit of £30, or the total amount if the total amount is less than £30, is required to secure a booking if the booking is more than 7 days in advance. Full payment is required at the time of booking if the booking is made less than 7 days in advance.
If your plans change and you need to come on a different date then we will try to accommodate your change, but changes cannot be guaranteed.