Terms & Conditions
- Campers must check in at Reception before taking a pitch.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.30am.
- Pitches must be left clean and tidy on departure. If you wish to stay another night, please tell us in Reception by 10.00am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Dogs are permitted on the site but must be kept on a lead at all times and cleaned up after.
- Camp fires are NOT allowed on the site. BBQs are permitted provided you do not put these directly on the grass, we have stones at reception you can use.
- We reserve the right to charge for early arrivals before 12.00 and late departures after 11.30am. Otherwise, the details of our charges can be found on our Prices page.
- We ask that you arrive at the campsite before 9.00pm. However, if you arrive after our reception closes, please follow the instructions displayed on the door of the campsite reception. No motor homes, camper vans or caravans accepted after 9pm unless you have a booking: your pitch number will be indicated on the door. Campers that do not have a ticket on display will be visited by us each morning before 8.30am.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians on all areas of the campsite at all times.
- Please do not drive to the showers and toilets unless you are physically disabled. Please do not park around the toilet block unless you are physically disabled.
- Facilities are for campers only. Using the facilities means you agree to pay for at least one night’s camping.
- To use electrical hook-up, you must have equipment that complies with UK wiring regulations and the appropriate low wattage camping equipment to use in your motorhome or caravan. The equipment should include an integral RCD (Residual Current Device) and MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) and should be weatherproof to IP 44. We do not provide electrical hook up for tents.
- We do not accept single sex groups of more than four people on the site at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to turn away any group of more than six persons that arrives at the site without making prior arrangements with us.
- Groups forming after registering in smaller numbers at Reception will be asked to leave with no refund given.
- Guests visiting campers on the site must check in at Reception. A charge may be applicable.
- Please do not put wipes in your chemical toilets: they do not break down and block chemical waste tanks. Please only use toilet paper.
- Motorhomes, camper vans and cars towing caravans must not drive on the grass. If you do so, you may be charged for damage you cause. Cars driving on the grass must do so carefully.
- There is a 10 mile per hour speed limit on the site.
- We require either the full cost of your first night if only staying one night or £22 as a deposit to reserve a pitch in advance.
If you cancel your booking less than a calendar month prior to the reserved date this deposit is non-refundable and will be forfeit. Your deposit will be refunded if you cancel earlier than this, subject to retention of a £3 administration fee. Changes to a booking date can be requested free of charge up to 24 hours before the originally reserved date, subject to availability. However we are unable to guarantee that any requested change can be accommodated.
- Only motorhomes, camper vans, caravans and trailer tents are permitted on pitches 1-25. Generators are not permitted.
- Maximum length of stay on campsite in any six week period is two weeks. Tents on the site for more than seven consecutive nights may be required to move to another pitch after that period.
- No working from the campsite: no professionals, trades people or any other kind of worker permitted to stay at the site while they are engaged in work. Holiday makers only.
- We do not allow sleeping in unconverted cars on the site. Cars and vans must be modified for camping and have, at the very least, a horizontal bed and curtains or other privacy measure.
- All non-recyclable rubbish must be placed in the green bins provided. Recyclable materials (except glass) should be rinsed and placed in the blue bins. Glass should be rinsed and placed in the open black boxes.
- Cars, caravans, boats, etc. must not be washed on site.
- Please wash muddy personal equipment (boots etc) using the external taps only and do not wash such items inside the amenity block.
Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions may result in you being asked to leave the campsite at any time without a refund. When you make a booking or accept a pitch you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group.