Terms & Conditions
Our aim is that all our visitors enjoy themselves when they stay with us. However we need to tell you a few things to help make sure that happens:
- All customers must check in at reception and pay any outstanding balance before taking a pitch.
- Check-in time is from 2.30pm.
- Check-out time from the campsite is 11.00am.
- If you wish to stay another night, please ask a member of staff before 10.30am. You must pay for any additional night before leaving the site for the day.
- Well behaved dogs are very welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on site and cleaned up after.
- Barbecues are allowed but they must not be placed on the grass or picnic tables.
- If you arrive after our reception has closed please follow the instructions displayed on the door of the campsite reception. If you do not have a booking please do not take a reserved pitch. Late arrivals please come to reception before 10.30am the following morning.
- Guests visiting campers on the site must check in at reception. A charge may be applicable.
- Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times and there should be no noise after 10.30pm. Generators are not permitted.
- It may sometimes be necessary for tents on a pitch for a long period to relocate to another pitch.
- If you wish to stay for more than 3 weeks please let us know via phone or email.
- We always endeavour to meet guest requests, however we cannot guarantee that we can meet them and they do not form part of the contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person at any time. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult on all areas of the campsite at all times.
If you don’t comply with any of these terms and conditions it may result in you being asked to leave the campsite without a refund. When you make a booking or accept a pitch you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any person or animal in your group. Kinloch Campsite will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to the property of any customer, including personal belongings, cash, jewellery and motor vehicles, however caused. Kinloch Campsite reserves the right to alter any of the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
A non-refundable deposit of £30, or the total amount if the total amount is less than £30, is required to secure your booking if the booking is made more than 14 days in advance. Full payment is required at the time of booking if the booking is made 14 days or less in advance.
If your plans change and you request to come on a different date then we will always try to accommodate your change, but we cannot guarantee that your request can be met. Refunds of payments, less the amount of your deposit, can be made up to 14 days before your date of arrival. You will be charged the full amount of your booking if you fail to come to the campsite, or if you leave the campsite early due to weather conditions, failure of your equipment, or any reason not within the control and responsibility of the campsite, or if you cancel or change your booking less than 14 days before your date of arrival.